Neat and Tangled Company Gallery at Splitcoast + Drawn Together

Hello my lovely little tangles, Danielle here.  

Can you believe how close we are getting to Christmas?! Not gonna lie, makes me a little sad that it always comes up so fast.  I still have to finish up my cards and get them in the mail...oops!

I'm here with some fun news! Neat and Tangled now has a company gallery over at Splitcoast Stampers!


Be sure to add your projects using the keyword neatandtangled   Make sure there are no spaces!

And I just had to share this fun card by Kathie. I actually met Kathie in real life at our Copic Certification classes back in October :)




Seriously, how fun is this!? I love the little scene, and the jumping gingerbread man just makes me happy!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I cannot go without mentioning something that is weighing so heavily on so many hearts.  As a human being, mother, and wife of a teacher, I am beside myself after the Sandy Hook tragedy. I am sure many of you, like myself, want to help in anyway possible, and here is a wonderful opportunity to get involved from a crafty perspective. 




3 comments

  1. Such a fun card and I love what Amber is doing...I already sent in several packages of cardstock:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that! Great card! Thank you for mentioning drawn together as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathie's card is adorable! Love the colors on kraft!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top