Happy Birthday Linda!

Happy Happy Birthday Linda! 

Hi friends! Danielle here with a very special post! Today we are having a surprise birthday blog hop for the super sweet Linda Trace.

You should have arrived from the lovely Jennifer McGuire's blog. If you're lost or would like to start from the beginning just swing by Mary Dawn's blog.

Here is the card I made to celebrate. I chose words from the Kindness Matters set that really describe Linda :) While she makes some really fun and cute cards, I tend to really admire how many of her projects have a very elegant and classy feel, and so I tried to channel my inner Linda for this card. (I hope it worked! haha)  Linda is such a dear friend, and so funny to boot. I hope she knows how much we all love her!
Happy Birthday Linda
Inside I stamped the "you are" from the set. I'm going to add a little personal message add a few goodies, and then send it Down Under ;)
lindainside

Happy Birthday, Linda! I hope you have the best day and I am so thankful to call you my friend :)

To keep this party goin' hop on over to Cheiron Brandon's blog!

15 comments

  1. Beautiful! But, so little washi. :) I KID - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card Danielle, thank you so much!! I seriously started crying when I read your beautiful words, I'm so touched.

    I'm so very lucky to have you as my friend, and I count you as one of my blessings, each and every day.

    love you!! xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely gorgeous! I love everything you make <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously classy Danielle. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Danielle! This is stunning! I love it! You are so talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how simple the card is. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you achieved what you wanted, Danielle, it is a very simple and elegant card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity and thoughtfulness of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cleanness of this card. So simple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful design ! love it

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top