Tangled Up in Christmas Day 15: card with many small elements


Hey, it's Kasia here today with a little project made for Tangled up in Christmas blog series! I made this card a while ago and I used here many small images from various Neat and Tangled sets and all together they create a cute centerpiece of my card. 
I stamped some candy canes and peppermint  on white cardstock, cut it out carefully and colored them in. I did this same with gingerbread people but I decided to stamp them on craft cardstock- it gives them lovely, ''baked'' look :) I placed all the small elements around Do Not Open stamp and added some snowflakes to my background for a bit more messy look. 



You could also group some small elements to decorate gift tags, placecards on your Christmas table or even gift packages! Have fun!

Kasia

2 comments

  1. Really cute card. Love it. Could use a smaller version for a tag. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Kasia! Looks like a cute little wallet or clutch.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top