Tangled Up in Christmas: Christmas Eve!

Danielle here, and yikes! It's Christmas Eve! I still feel like kid, I get so excited I have trouble sleeping! Good thing I have 1028 presents that still need wrapping to give me something to do ;)

I have another special card to share with you today from my lovely friend, Laurie from Soapbox Creations.  I thought this was a perfect card to share with you today, because, you know, Santa's getting all ready to leave the North Pole ;)


IMG_8842

Well, I am off to bake some cookies with my littles for the Big Guy tonight!

Hope you all have an amazing and wonderful Christmas Eve. I'll actually be back again tomorrow with a card for you all.  Be sure to try and get some sleep tonight!

4 comments

  1. This is a fabulous card!! Love it!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! BTW - love the goodies I won in the giveaway. Thanks, again. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top