Tangled up in Christmas: Day 10

 
tangledinxmas
 
Hi everyone!  Amy here with Day 10 of Tangled up in Christmas!  My very CAS card is for all of you with a sweet tooth!  :)
 
Here I've used several of the "sweet" images from the Neat & Tangled stamp set, Sweet Home. I've colored them in with Copics R27/R29.  I don't know about you, but this time of year for me is just crazy.  When it comes to holiday cards, it must be simple.  This one would be easily mass produced!  But I did have to add some glitter to the tops of the gum drops......I couldn't resist!  :)
 
Sweetholidaywishes


Have you checked out, Little Tangles, the new challenge blog for those that love Neat & Tangled stamps? The next challenge is up and runs until Sunday, December 16 at 11:59 EST to enter your HOLIDAY creation!
 
 

How about you?  Are you done with your holiday cards?  Try CAS......you can do it!
Happy Holidays!!!
 

5 comments

  1. A darling card!Very Sweet!TFS
    Have a wonderful Monday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy's card is so sweet, love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE everything about this ( I think I said that before--LOL)!! Truly lovely in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top