Tangled Up in Christmas Day 19: Sweet Wishes


tangledinxmas

Hi Everyone, Chari here with Day 19 of Tangled up in Christmas.  I have been seeing lots of the inktense pencils on blogs lately so it inspired me to play with my colored pencils some.  No I don't have any inktense pencils myself...well not yet anyway, I'm hoping Santa might bring me some! :)

SweetWishes

I heat embossed all the images in white embossing powder on Neenah Desert storm cardstock.  Then I broke out my Prismacolor pencils and colored everything.  Because I wanted this card to be very "sweet" I applied clear rock candy distress stickles to all the images.  I think it gives them a nice sugar coated look and makes all the sweets sparkle.  I added red stickles to the tree just for something a little extra.  This card is nice and flat and would be perfect to send through the mail for the holidays.

SUPPLIES:

2 comments

Back to Top