Tangled Up in Christmas Day 2: Laurie Willison!

Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  Today I have a  special guest for you, the ever fabulous Laurie Willison!
tangledinxmas

She has 2 amazing projects to share with you today,  I absolutely LOVE the colors and patterns she used! So bright and fun :) And that accordion behind the tag? It's actually a fence die!! She's so clever!

IMG_8840
IMG_8838

Don't forget to enter the little giveaway I have going on HERE!  See you back here tomorrow with another inspiring post from another special guest!

Stamps Used

12 comments

  1. Super fun cards...LOVE the bold use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bright and happy cards and that fence die medallion is awesome! Laurie rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the medalion idea. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, I love these!! The colours are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous! Well done, Laurie! Love the accordion and beautiful colors! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My rosettes don't come out as perfect as yours.
    Don't know if I cut them too short or what but
    they always try to tear when I put them flat.
    Love your card and the colors. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Laurie's work! The medallion is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boths are gorgeous! Love the colors and that rossete is fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stripes and the stamps are so much fun! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun colors and I like the rosette out of a fence die.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top