Design Team Reunion: Taheerah Atchia

Hey everyone! It's Taheerah here and I'm so excited to be back on the Neat & Tangled blog to help celebrate their 5th birthday! The time I spent on the Design Team were some of my fondest and I am so proud of Danielle and all she has accomplished! Neat & Tangled will always be close to my heart and one of my favourite companies!

I wanted to make a card that captured the party cake vibe, and the sprinkles on the All The Sprinkles stamp were perfect for that!
I repeatedly stamped the sprinkles onto my card front in different colours to create a fun background! I was going for the look of white icing with loads of different coloured sprinkles on top - I'm guessing I hit the mark as I'm getting hungry just looking at it, ha!
The accompanying sentiment from the Hooray stamp set doesn't have to just be a companion! I let it take centre stage and love the finished look!
Thanks so much for getting the band back together to help you celebrate, Danielle! Happy Birthday Neat & Tangled - and here's to many more!

Taheerah

5 comments

Back to Top