Design Team Reunion: Pamela Ho

Good morning everyone! This is Pamela here and I'm so excited to be participating in this huge celebration for Neat & Tangled! Danielle was so generous (and daring!) to bring me onboard for their design team, and I debuted my first stamp design here as well! I have a fun and simple card to share with you today. Afterall, my signature design was "simple" back in the good ol' days!

  N&T - 5th Birthday - 1
I stamped the adorable little turtle from Wild Ones and paired it with the sentiment from Hooray. Gotta love Danielle's bold sentiments! N&T - 5th Birthday - 2
And of course, it's not a celebration without sequins! I sprinkled the Like Magic Sequin Mix around the little turtle for a true birthday celebration! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments

Back to Top