Design Team Reunion: Linda Trace

Hey there crafty friends!

Linda here, and I’m and so excited to be a part of this special blog hop celebration!! I still remember the Skype conversation where Danielle nervously announced to me and a few close friends, that she was starting a stamp company. Without a moment’s hesitation we all broke into exclamations of excitement and support, and I know we all were and still are SO proud of Danielle for being brave enough to begin this new chapter in her life, and how far she’s come.

For my card I really wanted to let the images be the stars of the show, so I coloured them in with my brand spankin new Polychromos Pencils (hello dreamy!), then cut them all out using the coordinating dies, and compiled them into a little cluster-scene.  I decided to add some white gel pen details to the images for some extra interest—I’m kinda in love with the furry chest on the monkey and giraffe.

For a final touch I added a splash of white spray ink on the base notecard, a little black Enamel Accents for the eyes, and some glossy accents to the balloon.

I hope you like it and are enjoying the amazing cards being made this month!

Happy Anniversary/braveaversary Danielle and thank you so much for having me!

Linda xo

6 comments

  1. Those wild animals look do cute n adorable !Loved this happy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card :) those critters are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Linda, your card is so sweet, I love these little animals and the furry chests ARE pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh ! This card is truly adorable !!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top