Design Team Reunion: Katie Gehring

Katie Gehring here!  I am so excited to be here today to help celebrate Neat and Tangled’s 5th birthday!! I have a couple festive cards to share with you featuring the Wild Ones stamp set  and matching Nice and Neat dies.
My first card highlights the darling monkey and balloon image.  I die cut a panel of white card stock with the Scalloped Nice and Neat dies .  I used the Balloon Duo Stencil and Distress Oxide ink to create the balloon background. I stamped and die cut the monkey from the Wild Ones stamp set before coloring the image with Copic markers. The “Celebrate” sentiment is from the Just for You stamp set and a few Crystal Clear Mix sequins to add a finishing touch. 
For my second card, I used the Giraffe and bird from the Wild Ones stamp set.  I again pulled out the Scalloped Nice and Neat dies and used the middle sized rectangle to cut a scallop background .  I stamped lots of the confetti images with red, yellow, and orange ink.  I stamped the sentiment, adhered the stamped and die cut images and affixed all the elements to a teal note card. 
Here’s a look at both cards together.  I am so happy to have a couple of wildly fun cards all ready for the next celebration! 

I hope that you enjoyed the cards I shared today. Big thanks and hugs to Danielle for having me back for this reunion!  Happy Birthday, Neat and Tangled!  Here’s to many more years of clever designs, cutie cute images, fun sequin mixes, and non stop inspiration!  

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Katie

2 comments

  1. Adorable ! I really love the confettis, they give such a realistic look. And also how you've layered the balloons. Sorry for my bad frenchie English...

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top