August Release Sneak Peeks!


On Monday we start our very special birthday blog hop!  The hop coincides with our August product release, and so I thought I would sneak some peeks for you before then! But be sure to stop back on Monday, August 7th at 6am EST to help us kick off our celebration! And because it is our special birthday blog hop, all new August products will be available for purchase immediately on Monday, August 7th at 6am EST.

We've got new stamps, new dies, new stencils, and sequins! This might be my favorite release this year!





I can't wait to share everything with you next week! 

Bring your party hats! :)
Danielle




17 comments

  1. oh my gosh! loving the peeks and my wallet in going to be in trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! SO cute! can't wait to see more of these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many adorable sneak peeks!! The turtle is so super sweet. And the large hooray sentiment looks just fantastic. Looks like this is going to such a fun release ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited! Looks like a lot of fun birthday themed products to pair together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it's going to be a fantastic release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, lets get this party started!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! I cannot wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top