Design Team Reunion: Amy Kolling

Hi friends!

Did you think the party had ended? Now way! Just about everyday for the rest of this month we will have a past design team member stopping by the blog to reminisce and share a card or two with you! I am so excited to kick things off with Amy Kolling! She was one of our original design team members, and I'm so happy to call her a friend! Now more from Amy...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hello Neat & Tangled friends!  I am so honored to be back on the Neat & Tangled blog as a guest for their 5th birthday celebration!  I was one of the original design team members and I loved the time I spent with this group!  I have followed along since and I'm so proud of where Danielle has taken Neat & Tangled.......it's so fun to look back and see where it's come!  Here's to many more years!  

I love the new Hooray word dies from this release......so many ways to use them.  I paired them with the All The Sprinkles background and some Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick, Broken China, and Wilted Violet.  I created two cards with these sets......one with pastels and one with masculine colors!
For both cards, I stamped in versamark the All The Sprinkles onto a panel of black cardstock and a panel of white cardstock.  The black was heat set with gold embossing powder and the white with white embossing powder.  Then the magic happens with emboss resist.......blend the Distress Oxide inks over the panels and spritz with water!  

To the pastel card, the Hooray dies were done and layered with foam adhesive for dimension.  For my masculine card, the outline Hooray die was die cut from the panel and then the word Hooray was inset back in done in gold foil.  Both options are awesome!

21 comments

  1. Happy Birthday. Love the colorful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so much Amy's creations!!! She's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The pastels and metallic shimmer are so pretty. I love all of Amy's designs and look forward to her blog posts every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards..the sprinkles resemble confetti and scream party !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards :) I love the soft colors on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your cards! Love the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So it's also your birthday in some way : happy birthday and thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Amy, I totally love these stamps and dies. They really ARE versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the Sprinkles is one of my fav's of the new release. Love your cards as they show the versatility of this stamp. Thanx so much for the inspiration

    KimMJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very festive. I like both versions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of these cards! Especially the masculine card! Perfect for our manly men! I really, really want this die and am hoping to be able to come up with the money to get it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! Love the masculine one, I always struggle with color combos for masculine cards and this is stunning. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards! This Hooray die is awesome! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amy, always admire your art. Wonderful cards. Especially love the black and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Hooray die! It's fun to see everyone's creations using it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top