Design Team Reunion: Francine Vuilleme

Hi everyone! Francine Vuillème here! I’m so excited to join the birthday celebration and the design team reunion! What a wonderful idea! I was a DT member in 2016 and I still remember how happy and excited I was to join the team! 

Thanks so much Danielle for having me for this celebration and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are such a kind and beautiful woman (inside and out). I’m proud to be part of the N&T family and I’m honored to guest for you today! Good luck for the next years of this fabulous crafty adventure! 

For this event, I created this card:

I used the pirate set called Yo Ho Ho. I love all characters in this set and I thought the flag would be perfect for a birthday sentiment. I masked the pirate skull on the flag and I then stamped the Happy Birthday text that I found in the Beach Day set. I colored the pirate and cut him out with scissors. I added jeans texture to the pants using a piece of fabric. I sponged the front panel of a top-folded card base with yellow Distress ink using a blending tool. I adhered the image with foam pads to the card base as well as a sandy hill that I die cut from Kraft cardstock. I glued tiny stars and sequins here and there for a festive look. To finish off my card, I added Wink of Stella clear shimmer over the rainbow sweater. 
  
I hope you enjoyed this project! Have wonderful day and happy crafting!

Francine

9 comments

  1. Oh my goodness Francine what a sweet card. Love the image and the rainbow sweater. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine, Your card is so cute and festive! Love all the layers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloring is fabulous! And the texture on his jeans is just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francine's card is absolutely adorable! So fun to see her featured during the reunion!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top