Design Team Reunion: Amy Tsuruta


Hello everyone!  It's Amy Tsuruta here and thrilled to be celebrating Neat & Tangled's 5th Birthday!  I've been having so much fun following the Design Team Reunion and I'm grateful to be a part of it.  

A little about my Neat & Tangled background....I started on the Little Tangles team in June 2013.  I hopped to the Neat and Tangled Design Team and happily worked there from April of 2014 - December 2016.   I consider myself fortunate to have been able to spend so many years with the Neat and Tangled family.  I'm so happy for Danielle and all that she has been able to achieve and look forward to seeing things continue to grow for her.

I was thrilled to work with some of the new release which I combined with some of my favorites:



The Hooray Word - Nice and Neat die is awesome, isn't it?  I decided to cut it in black and white.  I designed a blue two tone panel in Distress Oxides that have been cut with a Scalloped Nice and Neat Die.  I thought the mermaid from Mermazing was perfect with the Hooray sentiment.  She's been adhered with foam squares.

I'm sad that you can't really see the All The Sprinkles stamped image on my panel.  I heat embossed it with a very glittery embossing powder so in real life, it's pretty specularly sparkly. 


 TIP:  The On Point Glue is perfect for those smaller die cuts that you want to adhere.

That's it for me!  A big shout out to Danielle and her awesome Design Team, past and present!



12 comments

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING that mermaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on 5 years and here's to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card.. I feel you on the trying to capture sparkle on projects in pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Amy. I have been trying to follow along here every day too and hope I haven't missed any posts:)
    I love N&T and wish them luck with many more years of success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Amy, I believe it is sparkly..love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! Expect to see this design "borrowed" Amy! ;). Love my mermaids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just the idea of sprinkles makes me smile, amy... such a fabulous ocean, and look at that purple tube-top!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy what an adorable mermaid card, I just love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable Amy. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this! So sweet and congrats to Neat & Tangled!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top