Design Team Reunion: Joni Andaya

Hello Everyone, I am so glad to be here celebrating Neat & Tangled’s fifth year in the industry of developing products that we all love and enjoy. I still remembered my days as one of the designers for Neat & Tangled three years ago, really a fun team to be with.

For my card today I used the cute set Wild Ones stamp set and Wild Ones – Nice and Neat Dies. To begin I first stamped all the images I wanted to use the colored with Copic markers, die-cut and set it aside. Then I created my background 7 ½ x 4 ¾ white cardstock.
The bottom of the card based was colored with Copic Markers using gray colors W-0, W-1, and W-3. Then distressed the middle and top part using Distress Ink pads. Then  stamped the background with the sentiment from the same stamp set. Then position the die-cut images on the card and adhered with foam tape for dimensions.
Finally, I added the sequin from Neat and Tangled called Like Magic Sequin Mix. I also added some stickles on the balloons, gift and top of the cake. 

I hope you enjoyed ! Thank you so much for joining Neat & Tangled.

Have a wonderful week!!!
Joni

12 comments

Back to Top