Design Team Reunion: Jocelyn Olson

Hi everyone! When Danielle asked me to join the Neat & Tangled DT reunion, I had to come out of blog retirement to join the fun. I loved my time on Neat & Tangled! Danielle is such a talented, sweet, and thoughtful person. Last month, Miriam Prantner and I got together, and Danielle sent stamps and dies with her to give to me. Even though I haven't been sharing projects on social media, Danielle sent them anyway--just because. She is a generous and kind person...the kind of stamp company owner I love to support. :)

In the spirit of fall and thankfulness, I decided to make a fall-themed card:

The patterned paper is graphic, and I wanted to play off of the angles. I die-cut the Maple Thanks die twice out of white woodgrain cardstock. These dies are gorgeous! They cut nicely (no hanging chads), but the die-cuts are delicate. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Maple Thanks stamp set.

I finished the card with some Like Magic sequins. The sequins look clear, but they also have a cool iridescence. They add just a little shine to a card, as you can see below:

I hope the card puts you in the mood for fall. :) Thanks again to Danielle for having me today! Have a great day!


6 comments

  1. So Happy to see Jocelyn back !! I loved her work and was missing her blog ! Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope your presence continues, Jocelyn!!! You have the best eye for all things beautiful in design!!! Now I'm going to see if those leaves are still available!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the maple leaf die on the graphic background, pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to see Jocelyn's work again--love her style!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top