Recessed Panel + Distress Ink Watercoloring



Hey friends! It's Nina-Marie here with you today sharing a video tutorial featuring the new Succulents Journaling Card stamp and die sets, along with a few other Neat & Tangled products!

The Succulents Journaling Card set is a brand new stamp and die collection that just came out this month and I love how this stamp set makes it so easy to create stunning cards really quickly! I've paired these products with the Bible Journaling stamp set and a new stencil from Neat & Tangled (also released this month).



I used the coordinating dies to create a recessed panel into my card front; this is a great way to use your dies to give a whole new feel to a card design! I also used Distress Inks to do some emboss-resist watercoloring.



In the video below, I'll be walking you through the steps I took to create this card, as well as share tips and tricks that I felt might be helpful in your creative process!


I hope you've enjoyed today's tutorial! Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time with me; I'll see you again soon! :D


SUPPLIES



SaveSave

4 comments

  1. Really beautiful card, I love all the gorgeous colours that you used and the effect you achieved by applying layers, it really is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you do your backgrounds. The card is just plain gorgeous. Thanks for the tip of paper inside plastic sleeve great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top