A happy card and a little break...

Hi everyone! I’m back with my latest card for Neat & Tangled! Today, I decided to feature the Origami Map stamp set: 





This stamp set is fabulous! I only used a part of the stamp. I stamped it with Versamark onto watercolor paper and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I colored the image with Zig Real Brush Pens. The colors are so bright and beautiful! I sponged the background with Distress ink. The label is from the Everyday Labels set.

Here are the sets I used:







I hope you like my creation! This is also my last card for Neat & Tangled so far! I decided to make a little break but maybe I’ll be back at the end of the year! Thanks so much Danielle for your kindness and letting me work with your fabulous stamps!!! <3

Have a wonderful day and thanks to all Neat & Tangled fans for the lovely comments…


1 comment

  1. Absolutely fabulous! We'll miss your N&T inspiration but look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top