Have a Great Birthday!


Hello and Happy Tuesday!  It's Amy here with a card that was inspired by the latest Little Tangles challenge:




I brought in the chevron and the raspberry color into my card design.  Now that I'm thinking of it, I'm surprised that there isn't a smidge of green!  Love the Say Yes to Donuts stamps + coordinating dies!


The tag is from a much earlier release.  The set is called, Santa's Tags..it's filled with fun images and LOVE the sentiments!

say yes to donuts

say yes to donuts dies



santa's tags

The Little Tangles Challenge is open until Thursday, July 28th.  I can't wait to see how you're inspired!


11 comments

  1. This is sooooooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee that donut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Way to go in stretching the Christmas tag!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable... I could use a donut that big this morning....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy - this card is deliciously awesome!! And I am so impressed with how cute this is - way to go on combining stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, love your interpretation of those umbrellas :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, this is sooo cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top