Life by the sea with Sveta Fotinia

Hello, dear friends!

I haven't posted in a while! I took a little break to move to our beach house and to enjoy some summer days. I adore sea and was so happy to get Neat&Tangled last release with this cute mermaid from Mermazing stamp set!


I've colored her with Chameleon markers and covered her tail with Stickles to make it look like real scales.


The Making Waves Nice and Neat die set is perfect to create a background scene and focal point. I used two colors of Bazzil cardstock for this card. I chose colors that would evoke sunset on the sea.


To create a sentiment I combined two of our newest die and stamp sets: the banner die from Kitty's Favorite Things Nice and Neat die set and a sentiment from the Succulent Journaling card stamp set.


I love the color palate, and the tiny little stars from Lucy's Little Things - Rose garden shaker mix that I adhered to finish this project matched perfectly.

Enjoy summer time!

12 comments

  1. Awww Sveta, that is SO SWEET! Love her sparkly scales, super cute and the color palette is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWEEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CARD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scents, this so pretty! I love her sparkly tail. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little mermaid looks like she could swim off the page! She is so adorable and the glitter on her tail add just the right touch. Great job Sveta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmm so so nice to read your words!!!! appreciate very much!!!

      Delete

Back to Top