{Ellen Hutson + Neat & Tangled} July Mix It Up Challenge


I'm playing along with Ellen Hutson's July Mix It Up Challenge with Neat & Tangled! This is a really fun one and I hope you'll play along. You need to mix Essentials by Ellen AND Neat & Tangled products together on a card, tag, layout, etc.


Enter as many times as you like! One lucky winner will be drawn at random to receive a $50 certificate to spend at Ellen Hutson. Awesome, right?


I kept my card very simple with the use of the Mondo Hydrangea and a sentiment from Kindness Matters. I heat embossed the flower and watercoloured using distress inks. I stamped the sentiment with ombre inks to coordinate with the watercolours.


I look forward to seeing all your entries!! You have until July 19th to link up your project in The CLASSroom.

Sources:

6 comments

  1. Emily! This is beautiful! Love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love all the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing your techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Your coloring is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top