Ellen Hutson Mix it Up Challenge!


Hi friends! Danielle here and I am so excited to be joining in this month's Essentials by Ellen Mix it Up Challenge!

I've had my eye on the Essentials by Ellen Bohemian Garden Stamps for quite some time because I thought it would pair perfectly with our Painted Hello set! They both have a similar feel and I envisioned something really bold graphic happening when I mixed them together!

I created two versions of the same card because I couldn't make up my mind! Ha
For the first I created a bright and bold focal point with some of the flowers and leaves from the Bohemian Blooms stamp set, coloring them in with Copics. I layered the stamped and die cut Painted Hello sentiment on top of the flowers.
For the second card I created the same flower/sentiment focal point, but also created my own patterned paper by stamping the "hello" repeatedly in black on my card base. To sort of tone it down a little I put a piece of vellum over top.

What a happy hello :) Thank you so much for taking a look! I do hope that you will play along! A random challenge participant will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson store! To be eligible you must use Neat and Tangled AND Essentials by Ellen products for your entry. 
And don't forget to check out all our July release week fun! You can check out Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 - and there is still time to enter all the giveaway!



SaveSave

3 comments

  1. Love the graphic bold looks of both... And I also can't decide which one I like more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those bold colors. I love the first with all the white space to let those blooms shine!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top