July Release Redux Cards by Taheerah

Hey everyone, happy Thursday! It's Taheerah here today to share some cards featuring the July release!

The wicked postman held my release package captive earlier this month so I didn't get a chance to join in with the other talented DT ladies - but that just means I've got the limelight to share them with you now!

Let's start with the first card:


For this one I used the sentiment and star image Hello You to create a bold, chalkboard look.


I did a bit of shadow stamping, with the help of my MISTI, to create a chalky look, and heat embossed the main images!


Next up, a couple of cards featuring the Succulent Journaling Card stamp set and die!


I die cut the journaling card from patterned paper and lightly coloured some of the pieces, before paper piecing them back in. The sentiment is from Square Thoughts!


Such pretty details!

And here's its alternative version:


This one is more subtle, but just as pretty!


Next up, Mermazing:


This one might be my favourite of the lot, just because of all the clever details!


I partially inked up the mermaid, and then stamped the shell to be her bikini and drew in her waist!


And just check out those waves! I used a combination of glue and ink to create dimensional froth which I then heat embossed!


Check out that dimension!

And finally, Kitty's Favourite Things:


I die cut a circle using the Making Waves dies and then wound a lot of twine round in, before inking and misting the twine to change its colour!



I coloured my kitty with Copics, trimmed him out and adhered him behind the giant ball! The sentiment banner was die cut using the Kitty's Favourite Things dies, and I added a heat embossed vellum heart using one of the stamps from Hello You. The background was created by misting, using both the Geometric Blooms and Pentagon stencils, placing them on top of each other before misting. I think it mirrors the ball of wool effect. :)


I hope you loved these release projects as much as I loved creating them! The July release seems to have been very popular, with a few of the new products out of stock currently - so make sure you sign up to notifications for your favourites to know when they're back in stock! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments

  1. Taheerah always make the most interesting cards. That top one just leaps off the page. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all but the first one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taheerah - those are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top