Lost mojo, Favorite Things

If you find my mojo can you send it back? I'm guessing it is wherever sleep has gone.  I have had the worst time sleeping for the past week. It's getting so frustrating. I'm going to make a real effort to get back in the craft room tomorrow.  I think I was/am stressed with all construction stuff going on.  It's just very disruptive to our daily schedule, and I am pretty Type A so that just doesn't work for me.

In the meantime I'd thought I'd share a few things I am currently loving with you:

1. Yankee Candle Lavender Vanilla
I try to burn this a little while before bed, they say that lavender is calming so I figured it can't hurt!

2. Johnson's Melt Away Stress Lotion (Lavender and Chamomile)
Are you noticing a theme here? I put this on before bed too.

3. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg and Foot Creme
This is peppermint and rosemary scented. It's amazing. After running around after G all day, and working out it's a nice treat to put this on! Makes my feet and legs all cool and tingly.

4. Celestial Seasoning's Peppermint Tea
When I was younger I used to make fun of my mom because she would always be drinking tea. She would seriously have like 8 cups a day.  Now I am a tea nut, must be genetic!  I love this tea with a little honey and milk.  It reminds me of my Baczi.

5. Essie Topless and Barefoot Nail Polish
Typically in the Winter I wear dark purples and reds, but now that Spring is on it's way I'm going lighter. It's a really lovely nude shade.

6. The Long, Long Trailer
This is one of my all time favorites.  As you may or may not know,  I absolutely love Lucille Ball.  This DVD is hard to come by, and I'll never forget that somehow husband got it for me for our very first Christmas together.  Every time I'm in a funk I pop it in and it cheers me up!

7. Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream
I get SUPER dry skin during the Winter, and I have tried just about every cream, lotion, moisturizer, there is out there. This is the ONLY one that works for me and I love it.  My face also likes to pretend I'm still 16 and break out when I use certain products, and it doesn't with this which is always a plus.

Well, for now I am off to apply all my lotions, light candles, and drink tea.  I'd say I'm watching the movie, but I'll actually be watching Modern Family.

Night friends!

9 comments

  1. I love that Burts Bees Leg cream. I use it all the time along with the Belly Balm.

    Also, this made me think of you and your craft room:
    http://simplydwell.blogspot.com/2010/06/craft-space.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of loves! I've never seen that movie, i'm going to have to see if I can track it down on amazon or something.
    My face is like a 1ike a 16 yr old girl too... I bought a bunch of stuff from Origins which is supposed to be super gentle....it all makes me break out. Anyway I just might give that lotion a try. Its not fair to be getting blemishes AND wrinkles at the same time...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this...sometimes more than cards. I love tea...don't drink it often enough, but I do love it.
    What helps me sleep....a warm mug of milk before bed...warming it up makes it sweet....mmmm....zzzz....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to form a group: those that can have acne and crow's feet simultaneously. Must be the *new cool*... blech. Love Lavender and Chamomile!! Here's hoping you find the mojo. I'm almost out of blog hopping time, but I'll be back to browse through some of your other card creations bf it went into hiding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like posts like these, too! Fun seeing what others' favs are. Hope you're able to get some sleep soon and your mojo comes back. I think I have to jumpstart mine again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love posts like this! I need to make one of my own- you might of just started a trend! Love Burt's Bee's products, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like a session complete with all your fave lotions and potions to cure what ails ya. I have a few of your faves on my faves list too. Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're sleeping a bit better. Mmm I'm a great fan of lavender too. Love your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1)Lavender & vanilla is the perfect sleepytime scent!
    2)Yummy tea, one of my favs too.
    3)Huge Lucille Ball fan also & adore that movie!
    4)Fan of this lotion too--why oh why does skin have to be finicky? :-D

    Hope things perk up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top