Tuesday Tuesday

Well our basement is currently being ripped to shreds as I sit here in the kitchen, with my jacket on, drinking coffee. (Jacket on because it's like 35 degrees out and they have to keep the door open). It actually sounds like the house could collapse at any moment, and you know the funny thing? G is napping right through it!

What I don't like is that I had to lock the cats in our bedroom.  God help me if they pee on anything. Sometimes when they get mad they do, so I tried not to irritate them this morning.
Fred, thinking he's a baby
Babs, trying to be sneaky



I just placed my order over at Papertrey Ink for their February release.  I'm so happy with the things I got, even if I did spend more than anticipated.  I have lots of good ideas running through my head.  I made a mental plan in my head to buy stuff every other month, in an effort to save some money.  Something about knowing I have a craft room coming makes me feel like I need to buy things to fill it up! That's logical, right?? So this month I splurged on a lot of Hero Arts, some Lawn Fawn, and PTI.  I'll take a picture of some of my goodies later and post it.

For now, here is a card I put together last night. Not sure how I feel about it. I do love how the dress turned out though.


Off to put some shoes on because my feet are freezing!

7 comments

  1. Danielle.. LOVE that card the purple is PERFECT! and YEAH for your new crafty space coming..and GULP I Spent more last night too.. and STILL want more PTI! :) Heres hoping the cats dont pee on anything.. stay warm!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true artist suffers for their craft ... LOL, stay warm! Love the dress form, you did a great job colouring it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring on that dress is phenominal! Are you still using distress inks to color or are you using copics? I wish you'd film a video! I'd love to learn a trick or two from you.

    Try to stay warm and think happy thoughts about your soon-to-be-completed craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lawn Fawn dress...and it goes great with the flourishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep warm! What a lovely card. The rich jewel toned purple is amazing. Especially paired with the cream. Tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a GORGEOUS card! I absolutely adore the coloring!! Beautiful!! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog tomorrow. I'll be using some of your gorgeous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coloring on the dress = perfect! Kudos! (And what a cute stamp!)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top