Simple Hello, Lawnscaping Challenge!

Hi friends!

Today was lovely, the husband was off today so we did lots of fun stuff. Unfortunately, I had a dentist appointment first thing, I'll never figure out why I keep scheduling them so early!

It's hard to believe that on Friday it was 70 degrees, and now it's snowing again! I am very ready for Spring. All of this snow is giving me cabin fever!

I have a simple little card for you today, hope you enjoy!  I am entering this into the current Lawnscaping Challenge. All about paper piecing...one of my FAVORITE techniques!




Supplies:
Paper: White, Hawaiian Shores cardstock (PTI), It's Official patterned paper (PTI)
Stamps: Just My Type and Sew Lovely (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Versafine Black

15 comments

  1. This is so cute. I love the phone message. Is that a stamp?
    Thanks
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ang - It's actually from the It's Official patterned paper set over at PTI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super way to combine these sets! Love your color choices and the scene that you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Danielle. I love the colours and the phone message works so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fresh and fun, Danielle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I adore this! Love the squiggly line from Sew Lovely paired with the phone from Just My Type. Love the message paper! Perfect layout and colors! This is fabulous. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally cute! Love the phone, the paper piecing, pin and that message paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh super cute - love the colours and that little thumb tack is just fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle you certainly know how to ROCK these Lawn Fawn stamps, such a cute card, love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH how FUN! Love that squiggle and that thumb tack is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you pulled the elements together, and the colors are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you combined the two sets together; so cute! I love these colors together; aren't PTI colors the best? Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love that telephone image, message slip, push pin, etc.!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top