Weekend Fun

Last night I had about 15 lovely  girlfriends over for a little girls night in.  Much wine and food was consumed, and a good time was had by all. I'm pretty lucky to have a great group of friends. Tonight the hubby and I are going out to dinner for an early Valentine's Day date.  I'm excited, think we're doing Mexican.

My mom is going through a bit of a rough time, so I thought I'd make her a card. I hope she doesn't see this (believe it or not she found my blog!) before I give it to her.  If you could just keep her in your thoughts (and me too! Never easy seeing your mom struggle).




Off to get some lunch! 

7 comments

  1. Love this - pretty purple and white...packs a big, nice punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Danielle, sounds like the perfect night in with girlfriends..always good for the soul. Hope you had a nice tea out with hubs, also sending thoughts your way and to your Mum's, I so know what you mean by watching your Mum struggle...I go through the exact same thing..heart wrenching! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card,Danielle. the purple-white-black scheme is very soothing. Hope your mom is doing better soon. I'm sure a special card will be a great pick-me-up for her. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful This card is just buzzing with a whole lot of love. I am so blown away with the majic of this card. Such beautiful coloring and the pearls...perfect! You're both in my thoughts for sure. Have a fun date with the boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect weekend Danielle! Beautiful card and I am sure your mum will love it. Hugs for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ((Hugs)) My mom is going through a tough time now too, so I can relate--you will both be in my prayers. She will surely be smiling when she gets this lovely card. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top