Ice Day

Hubby has off again today. This time it was because of the ice, not snow.

Husband home = Time to craft

So, I wanted to do a card for the PDCC Challenge, but it turned into this. The challenge was to have a splash of purple with black and white. I liked the purple with kraft, so that's what I did.  I might try to do another card later today.



Supplies
Paper: Kraft, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Stamps: YOF: Marigolds (PTI)
Ink: Versamark, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
Other: Clear embossing powder, Pearls (Queen & Co.), Jute Button Twine (PTI)

9 comments

  1. I like the purple with kraft too :) Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple set against the kraft!
    The flower is beautiful!
    I love the contrasts with it...gorgeous soft flower...twine and torn sentiment.
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice day here too!! Loving the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice day here for me, too.......And more than likely tomorrow......Very worried about losing power though.

    Now, more importantly.....your beautiful card!!! Love the purple with craft!!! it's just stunning. Your torn edges are just perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy weather eh? Wish I had the kind of job that bad weather could cancel for a day ;)
    I love this card Danielle, and the coloring on your flower is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovely colour combo - the purple and kraft go so well together. Love the C & S layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I've had that HA flower stamp on my wishlist forever. One of these days I'll get it! Love that sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tattered effect on your sentiment panel...and that you inked it as well. Looking forward to the video.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top