I'm Alive!

Hello Friends!

Sorry I've been M.I.A for the past few days, I feel terrible about it!  I did put together a video tour of my craft room, and will post tomorrow.

I just wanted to quickly post my favorite PTI project from the past year for the contest over at Nichole's blog. It was a lot harder to choose than I originally thought, but here was my number one...

 It was actually a tag I had made for the November blog hop. I don't know why, but I feel warm and cozy just looking at this! I love love love the Warm Happiness and Warm Happiness Too sets.  In fact, I think I need to break them out again!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

8 comments

  1. This is a sweet tag Danielle - it does have a warm feel to it. I am looking forward to seeing your video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be reading your blog again, and what a beauty to come and see, this sweet tag is super gorgeous! can't wait to see the video, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that tag!! Great choice!!!
    Have a NICE day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Superbowl Sunday,
    I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this card. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
    I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Superbowl Sunday,
    I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this card. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
    I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! The Warm Happiness set is so sweet. I love the subtle library card in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tag - the colors, the inking, the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top