Hello With Kay


Hi there! I hope you are enjoying your summer! I have a fun card to share with you today featuring some beautiful products from Neat & Tangled!

Today my card uses the beautiful Friendly Florals stamp setFriendly Florals DiesHello There die and The Doily Envelope Nice and Neat die.



For the background, I blended some Worn Lipstick Distress Ink onto watercolor paper and sprinkled with water and blotted.  I cut the Doily Envelope die out of white card stock, added foam tape to the back and adhered this to my background. I cut the Hello die out of white card stock as well, and adhered it right above the doily with liquid adhesive.





The floral cluster was colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating die, and adhered to the doily with foam tape.

Products used for this card:




I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Kay :)

4 comments

Back to Top