So Glad I Found You with Keeway


Hi there! It's Keeway and I'm so glad you're here with me today because I have the cutest alligators in love shared on this card.  In our recent July Release, we introduced the new set Later Alligator. This adorable set had the cutest little reptiles, and I borrowed those alligators create a little romantic card by combining a few different sets.

I stamped the alligators from the set Later Alligator, and the heart from the set Floral Heart. The images were stamped in dark brown hybrid ink and colored with copic markers. Then I used the coordinating Nice and Neat dies to die cut the images out.
I created a simple layout and simply created a radial ink blend of Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose distress oxide inks. This was to add a focal point and a little bit of a dreamy feel to the pair. I splattered with the same inks. Then, I selected a sentiment from the A-mazing stamp set which I also stamped in the same dark brown hybrid ink.
And finally,  I adhered the floral heart and then alligators to my card with foam tape. It just looks like the left alligator is running towards his love for a nice big hug! Thanks for joining me today and hope to "see" you again soon!


5 comments

Back to Top