So Grateful Oak Leaf



Hi friends!  It's been so hot here that I thought I'd channel some cooler weather and pull out my Oak Leaf stamps and dies.  

I started by cutting some thin strips of cardstock and coloring them with Copics in autumnal colors (RV69, RV66, Y38, YR07, R37, and E15).  I opted for Copics because I couldn't find just the right shades of actual cardstock. 

The strips were adhered to a white cardstock panel and then using the outline die from the die set, I cut an oak leaf shaped opening in the panel.  The sentiment was then stamped using the help of my MISTI, and I added some gold splatter as well.


Meanwhile, I used the detailed oak leaf die to cut three leaves which were stacked/adhered together.  The entire piece was then adhered to the card base and the striped panel was popped up over the card base.

That's all for me today.  It's going to be another scorcher here - hope you're staying cool wherever you are!

2 comments

  1. I love the simple design, so beautifully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I love how you die cut the image out of the top panel :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top