Two fun cards with Sveta Fotinia

Good day!

I'm so happy to be here today with two new cards I made with this month's release goodies.


The first one is made using Life's a Game stamp set. I love to create backgrounds using small shapes and different ink colors. For this card I used two shapes that stamped in rows. 


At the bottom of the card I used sentiments from the same stamp set. I also added a tiny heart in the one of the blocks and covered it with glossy accent. This card is fun to make and easy as it's a one layer card. 


The second one is very cute because of cute fox from the So Foxy stamp set and coordinating dies.


I colored the fox and tiny butterflies with inks and created a simple composition with the white cardstock strip in the center. 


I covered nose and eyes with glossy accents to make them pop. 


Hope you liked my ideas for today! Have fun!

2 comments

Back to Top