Stamping reflections on water with Bibi + Later Alligator stamp set




Hello everyone,  It's Bibi here and today I'm sharing a video -post with easy tips to stamp images reflected on the water.

You can use the technique explained in the video below to stamp images under the water and with the tips in the video, you will also be able to stamp images reflected on any glossy surface by swapping the colour of the background.

For today, I'm using sweet images from Later Alligator Stamp set and I also used Snake Scales Stencil from the July release by Neat and Tangled.

To colour the card I used water-based products such as markers ( Zigs) and Distress Oxide inks and coloured pencils to add darker or lighter areas and to apply colours to tiny parts of the images.







I hope you like it !

Many hugs  and happy crafting 
x
Bibi

6 comments

  1. I LOVE how you made the reflection. I am going to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, your card comes alive with the water reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would try it as well, but I couldn't understand the product name on the video, and the product name was not listed. What IS the product name? I sure would love to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..I would love to know how you created the reflections.The card looks awesome.Thank you for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME reflections card, thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top