Happy Birthday, Wild One


Hi there crafty friends, it's Cheiron here and today I am using the So Foxy set to create a masculine card that would be perfect for your favorite little wild one!


To create this card, I cut out the tiny triangles die, once from polka dot paper and again from gold paper. The papers were offset and mounted onto a white panel. This panel was then mounted onto a piece of white woodgrain card stock and I then placed the triangles on top of it and sprayed the entire panel with gold spray. Once the spray was dry, I assembled my card by gluing the panel onto a card base and adding my colored fox.


Super simple and easy to create. I love the bit of interest that the offset triangles gives to the card. I hope you will try layering some dies like this to create a similar look.

SUPPLIES:

5 comments

  1. Too cute, Cheiron - that little guy is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card! I love how the triangle die layers are offset to create a shadow effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little fox, great use of back ground die to create fun layers, they catch your eye wonderfully. Thanks for a chance to look at this.x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top