Video Tutorial - Coloring Hair using Copic Markers with Mindy Baxter


Hi there everyone! It's Mindy from My Creative Scoop, and I have another Copic Marker Tutorial to share with you all!  I am using the stamp set Mermazing and also it's coordinating Mermazing Nice and Neat Dies. I just had to pair this mermaid up with the new Hello Summer Stamp Set and Hello Summer Die Set. I seriously cannot get enough of these layering script dies. I LOVE them! 

One of the most popular questions I get asked when coloring with Copic is coloring hair. So many people struggle coloring hair and I think it's one of the funnest parts to color. The trick to coloring hair is, to leave white in between the the strands so you can have natural looking highlights. 



In the video I'm showing you the simplest way to color blonde hair and still getting so much texture -- and it literally takes me just a few minutes. Of course you can spend a little longer on your hair and get a 'neater' look if that's the look you're going for -- but quick and easy is always great, too. Plus, it's way less intimidating! 

I'm coloring using E40, E41, E42 E43 and E44. You can do this exactly the way I'm coloring using ANY coordinating color combo. I also have tons of Hair Tutorials over on My Creative Scoop, that you can check out!





The background was super fun to make, I'm using my Neat and Tangled Hexastar Stencil and Nuvo Plum Glitter Paste!

I hope you enjoyed this months video. Have a great day!

Mindy

2 comments

Back to Top