Sending Love with Laurie Willison

Hey there! It's Laurie Willison here with another guest post for February. I have a quick and easy card using the set Love Notes along with the Love Notes Dies.



For the background, I inked up the little heart image and before stamping it, I misted it with a little water so each heart would have a little watercolored look. After that front panel was dry, I stamped the "sending" in black ink.

I die cut the love die in gold card stock and the back shadow in vellum....



And then I did one more of the love die in fun foam. This allowed me to adhere the love die on to the card front with some dimension....



I added in a few sequins to finish of the card....



This is my last card as the Neat and Tangled guest for February. I want to give say a big thanks to Danielle and Miriam for having me! Hope you have enjoyed my cards and thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments

Back to Top