Eggstra Special Valentine!

Hi there, Cheiron here wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day. I have a super sweet Valentine for you today featuring the Eggstra Special set. This little chick is so adorable, I had to make him into a Valentine with a sweet little chocolate egg. 


This card was super simple to make...just a bit of stamping, coloring and die cutting. I accessorized this cute fella with a bowtie and a tiny bloom from the Cottontail Cuties set. I love how the images in both of these sets work together! To finish up the card, I added a bit of Clear Wink of Stella pen over the top of that chocolatey egg. 


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness Cheiron, I love this chick with the glasses on! Way too cute!
    An awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this, so cute!! I want that scallop die...Cx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top