Cottontail Cuties with Laura

Hi there! Laura here and today I have a couple of projects to share featuring the adorable Cottontail Cuties stamp set & coordinating dies.
Neat & Tangled-Cottontail Cuties
The images in this set are so sweet I couldn't stop at just one card. I stamped several images at once using my Mini Misti and colored them in with Copics. Nothing fancy!
Neat & Tangled-Cottontail Cuties
I created a little "hilly" mask by cutting a piece of scrap paper with my craft knife and used it to blend a subtle sky & grounding behind the images.
Neat & Tangled-Cottontail Cuties
I used distress inks for the blending on watercolor cardstock and added a few little flicks of water.
Neat & Tangled-Cottontail Cuties
Then I popped the die cut images up with foam tape, stamped the sentiments and viola! Clean, simple & adorable!
Neat & Tangled-Cottontail Cuties
Here's a video to show you how I created these cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments

Back to Top