Partial In-Laid Scalloped Plate with Daria

Hello Dears,

Daria here. How is day or morning?

I love the in-laid technique, and I think that our new Scalloped Cover Plate is just perfect for it.  The pieces are rather big and easy to puzzle in. Moreover, partial in-laid in different colors makes it more dynamic and gives endless possibilities for different looks.


I have decided to pair it with some of our older stamp sets: Paris Stamp Set, which is now on sale, yay :) I placed my sentiment on a banner shaped pieces, made with Scalloped Nice and Neat Dies.


Sequins are perfect to add some shiny finishing touches.
Hope you liked the partial in-laid technique and will give it a try :)

Hugs,
Daria.

Neat&Tangled products used: 
Scalloped Cover Plate
Paris Stamp Set
Scalloped Nice and Neat Dies
Crystal Clear Mix Sequins

6 comments

  1. Hi Daria,
    Oh, that die is fabulous! It is so helpful to see samples and all the potential uses for the Scalloped Cover Plate. Your card is adorable, and I think the Paris stamp set is going to sell out today because of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card!! the scalloped cover plate is a stunningly designed die :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable!! Love the scallops! My daughter was literally just talking about Paris!! LOVE THIS!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top