Hey Chickie Happy Easter with Keeway

Hello there! It's Keeway here today with another project with the recently released Cottontail Cuties. This set is just absolutely darling and a definite must-have!

I paired these cute bunnies with Scandinavian Prints, which was perfect to create a field of large pastel flowers. I added some additional details with my white gel pen, and then gently ink blended some green and blue at on the bottom and top sides of my background.


I stamped the sentiments in the top right corner, left aligned. I added 2 thin strips of plaid pattern paper to my A2 folded base card and then adhered my background piece. And lastly, adhered my copic colored cottontail cuties with foam tape.

Thanks for dropping by and see you next time!
Keeway

Neat & Tangled Products in Today's Project



4 comments

Back to Top