Lucky Squirrels + Two-Color Heat Embossing Technique | VIDEO | Emily Leiphart


I'm so excited to present another Neat & Tangled video, this time featuring the So Lucky stamp set, paired up with the adorable squirrels from My Favorite Nut, which is now back in stock everywhere! The So Lucky stamp set is perfect for St. Patrick's Day but it's also perfect for every occasion honouring a loved one!




I created a mask to heat embossed the sentiment in two colours. I used Zing! embossing powders in Aqua and Leaf. I coloured the acorn gift in colours to match the embossed sentiment. The grass was added from the Lumberjack Love stamp set.


Please visit my blog for a full supply list. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

12 comments

  1. Such a fun tall + skinny card Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Great colour combination. Those squirrels are too adorable! I think I might have to give the tall card idea a try. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Emily. The colored embossing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute stamp set, those squirrel's are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute & very nice! I like how the greeting looks with the two colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute & very nice! I like how the greeting looks with the two colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! The big sentiment looks extra amazing embossed in two colours. And of course the squirrels are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emily, What an adorable card and wonderful video! Love how glossy the greeting looks, and those tiny hearts were the perfect finishing touch. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top