I'm fawned of you with Elena

Hi there!


I paired a few stamp sets and cropped a die-cut to get this fun Valentine's day card.

The deer, from Into the Woods, was stamped, colored and die-cut in soft browns. I used copic markers E30, E31 and E33 for the deer's body, and then E000 to add a hint of color to the white fur parts. 

The sentiment is from an older set, Lumberjack Love. I left out the word "quite" (the sentiment reads "i'm quite fawned of you") so that I could fit greeting into the wavy banner (from the Scalloped die set.)


To give a bit of Valentine pink, I die-cut the Hexastar coverplate, but then trimmed it down to a smaller size.

The black and white stripe patterned paper give the card some graphic weight.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.

♥.

3 comments

Back to Top