Cottontail Cuties | Nancy Damiano

Hi there, Nancy here today with a look at the Cottontail Cuties stamp and die set. I wanted to create a card that was light and airy with a punch of color. Something that would give me a feeling of the Spring season that I'm looking so very forward to!

@nancydamiano for Neat and Tangled Copic Cards

To create the soft background, I used the Scalloped Simply Stencil and Distress Ink in Word Lipstick and Spice Marmalade. I applied the same ink to the fringe on the right side to give the texture a pop of color. The Cottontail Cutie stamped images were colored in with Copic markers so that the bold color would offset the very pale background. A few Full of Love pink sequins completes the card.

@nancydamiano for Neat and Tangled Copic Cards

I love coloring and the Cottontail Cuties were really fun to work with! Thanks for stopping by the blog and here's to hoping that the Spring season arrives sooner rather than later.



7 comments

  1. Hi Nancy,
    What a cute card! The images are adorable and I love what you did with the stencil! The sequins add such nice subtle sparkle. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Nancy! THIS card is WAY TOO CUTE! Oh my goodness the pastels scream Easter, I ♥ IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.... How adorable and colored so wonderfully. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card but the background is to die for! simple beautiful. Hugs from Scotland .x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top