We are all made of stories...

Hello there!
Mayuri to share a card using the exclusive 'We Are All Made of Stories' stamp set from the Mix Tape October Kit by Scrapbook Circle.
©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled / Scrapbook Circle.

I also used some of the papers from the kit to whip up this super simple shaker card, using a technique demonstrated by Julie Ebersole here. I began by mounting a piece of pattern paper onto a kraft card base and then moved on to the shaker.
©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled / Scrapbook Circle.

I then took a smaller piece of pattern paper and stamped the large greeting with black dye ink. I trimmed a piece of acetate to the same size and began sealing both pieces together with washitape on three of the four sides.
©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled / Scrapbook Circle.

I added some sequins from the Sunset Shimmer mix along with one of the cork heart embellishments from the kit before sealing the pocket shut.
©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled / Scrapbook Circle.

To finish, I foam mounted the shaker pocket to the card front! Simple, quick and easy!
©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled / Scrapbook Circle.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments

  1. Cute card. I love shakers and this one is super. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card and its a great shaker option. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made a shaker card before but I really want to try. I see that I can learn how on this blog and I am going to watch and try. What a great card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun shaker with gorgeous background and great quote!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top