Happiest Birthday to You!




Hey all, it's Amy here with a birthday card:



I decided to watercolor just one of the bears that I stamped from the Happiest Birthday set.  With a bit of masking, it gives the card a fun look.  I also added tiny dots to him!  The sentiment is from the Gifts for You set.





I'm trying to build up a birthday card supply.  For some reason, those aren't my go-to card designs so I'm always running around last minute creating them.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by and don't forget to pop over to my blog to find out who the winner of the Scrapbook Circle Mix Tape/Neat & Tangled exclusive stamp set is!

9 comments

  1. Darling card, darling little bear ... still think he looks like he's jumping on a trampoline - maybe springs on his feet?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! And adorable sets. I too find birthday cards not my go to design. And end up making them last minute. (It just means were good at other stuff, ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little bear just makes me smile. such a cute card Amy..

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top