Guest Designer: Alice Wertz



We're excited to welcome Alice Wertz to the blog today.  Alice is going to be helping us out for the next couple months while Rachel Izakowicz is taking a break.  Rachel is expecting the newest addition to her family any day now!  Here's a little about Alice:



Hello! My name is Alice Wertz. I am a happy card maker living in Northern California with my sweet husband and our two cat children. I have been making cards for about seven or eight years and still love every minute of it. Copic coloring is my comfort zone, but I also like to get inky and messy every once in a while. I am so excited to be guesting for Neat and Tangled! Thanks so much for having me! =)

Alice used our Hand Stitched Stamps and Dies to create today's gorgeous card which also features no line Copic Coloring.  

I love the dimension of the the floral cluster and that sweet enamel heart!

We're thrilled to have Alice filling in with us, be sure to leave her some love!

6 comments

  1. Hello Lovely, indeed. I am one of Alice's biggest fans ... thank you for even more opportunities to see her amazing works of art! If I ever write that children's book that is floating around my brain, I'm hoping Alice would agree to be my illustrator!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the card is so sweet! And one of my most favourite stamps is used))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of Alice!! Can't wait to see more of her N & T creations! Today's card is absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top