Happy Halloween!

Hello friends! And Happy Halloween!

Our design team member Amandine, did a week long series of Halloween projects using Neat and Tangled, and I thought I would share them here! They are pure Halloween perfection!  She also has a video for each card over on her blog - just click the photo and it will take you directly to the blog post and video!

She used a combination of Creepy Cute, Creepy Cute Shadows and Sentiments, Creepy Cute Dies, Pumpkin Everything, BOOed die, Bokeh Vellum Circles, and Spooktacular sequins!





Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a safe and spooky Halloween!

And don't forget - November release starts Monday, November 2nd! See you then :)


5 comments

  1. Happy Halloween!!
    Awesome cards!! Can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the AMAZING Cards!! Such FUN Inspiration!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all Spooktacular! Spook, Halloween, now you get it! LOL I especially love the one with the spiderwebs and hearts and the one with the stars and the pumpkin. I'm not big on Halloween cards but now I want to make some after seeing these. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns about halloween pop up cards on the website. View more designs from them.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top