Neat & Tangled / Scrapbook Circle Blog Hop Week - Day 5



What a great week we have had hopping with Scrapbook Circle!  Scrapbook Circle is a monthly Scrapbook Kit Club run by Lisa Andrews.  Their kits are jam packed full of beautiful papers, embellishments, and exclusives, and this month those kits include an exclusive stamp set design by Neat & Tangled!

All week the team has been sharing projects created using the October kit:  Mix Tape and the Scrapbook Circle team will be featuring projects using the exclusive stamp set as well.  If you haven't been following along all week, you'll want to go back and check/comment on the rest of this week's posts.  One lucky commenter on the Neat & Tangled blog will win a $30 credit to the Scrapbook Circle store, and one lucky commenter on the Scrapbook Circle blog will win a $30 Neat & Tangled credit!

Amy and Sveta are wrapping up our week with two amazing projects!  First up is Sveta:

Hey! Hope you are enjoying this week collaboration with Scrapbook Circle Kit Club?  I adore perfectly gathered together goodies! How do they do it, like it's made by one company in one collection?  I decided to create a mini album.  This kit is very universal:  first I thought that I needed photos of city walks with an urban spirit, but I didn't have such, instead I had photos from the Dominican Republic, where we had our honeymoon.  The paper and embalishments fit perfectly for my story.  The Neat & Tangled Stamp set was just right for the header of any album, so that's what I did.  Making this album was easy and fun! 












Next we have Amy:

Hello!  It's Amy here sharing a card that I made using the gorgeous Scrapbook Circle kit!  The papers and embellishments that are in the Mix Tape kit are so much fun....love Danielle's awesome stamp set:


Everything except for the mini clothespin came in the kit.  I just love everything, it was hard to decide which elements to use!  Don't you love the exclusive stamp set that Danielle designed for Scrapbook Circle?

Check out the interior of my card, that's the other image that comes in the stamp set:


I quickly swiped some peerless watercolor over it and then hit it with my heat gun.  Make sure you check out the other projects that my teamies have posted this week along with the Scrapbook Circle blog!

Guess what?  I have another card to share over on my blog AND I have a giveaway!  I have an extra stamp set, We are all made of Stories!  Pop over there after you're done here!

What a wonderful way to end the week, no?  Don't forget to leave comments on all our posts this week to be in the draw to win the credit to Scrapbook Circle, and be sure to stop by their blog and leave comments to be in the running for a credit from Neat & Tangled.  

25 comments

  1. You all totally rocked with your gorgeous projects with this exclusive stamp set! The papers are so wonderful, love this cute Mini album and Amy's creation is Fabulous, love the inside too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that so many of the wood pieces were used on the pages.
    I think they really add to any page or card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh love the mini, adorable!! LOVE the fun details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I'm speechless! These two projects are amazing! Sveta's album has inspired me to create one for my best friend's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mini album, is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely mini-album and dynamic card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the books inside the card and the wedding album is lovely, as are the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great uses for this stamp...pretty projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfect for wedding albums and card! Beautiful idea!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both ladies did an amazing job using both the stamp and kit. I love album by Sveta. And Amy card is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another sweet pair of projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great couple of albums.
    This stamp set is so
    neat and works great
    on so many different
    projects.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful book to capture special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this mini-album! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Right on! I love this album!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the front page of that booklet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW
    WONDERFUL mini Sveta - LOVE your photos and pretty pages!!!
    Amy's card is FABULOUS too, LOVE the leaf embellishment curving around the sentiment!!!
    THANK YOU both for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!
    What a beautiful mini album!
    It is a fantastic design and detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot for all your kind words - it means so much for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks a lot for all your kind words - it means so much for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful album - such a pretty way to remember a very special time! Love the card too - it highlights the stamp wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful mini album. Such a romantic feel.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top